Talk

Advanced search

Swollen down below? Advice please

(7 Posts)
Squeakybeaky Tue 11-Feb-14 19:41:24

Hi everyone this is another of my tmi posts so sorry in advance. I am 7dpo today, I have just been to the toilet and felt a little tender down below. After a little feel I have realised that my vaginal walls are very very swollen, very difficult to insert a finger ( not that I tried too hard) and although I didn't explore too much it feels as though my cervix is very very low, swollen and squishy. I've not really had this before, it's certainly not the norm for me.

Has anybody had this or know anything about it? I feel a little bit queasy thinking about it really. confused

Squeakybeaky Tue 11-Feb-14 21:26:48

Anybody?

Bobo13 Wed 12-Feb-14 09:40:12

Hey Squeaky....I have not ever had this, although I don't tend to check down there too often. Poss why I'm still ttc on cycle 10!
Have you checked Dr Google?? x

Squeakybeaky Wed 12-Feb-14 12:54:31

Yes dr google just scared me :/

Bobo13 Wed 12-Feb-14 14:49:37

Really? What did it say? You should maybe go to the doctor if it's causing you discomfort!

Squeakybeaky Wed 12-Feb-14 16:39:06

It seems to have calmed down now which is good. I had a little feel and cervix seems to have moved up too. Had a teeny bit of browny pinky spotting which I have only ever had after a smear test.

Dr google said prolapse?! Don't see how that could have happened though hmm

Bobo13 Wed 12-Feb-14 16:54:08

Fingers crossed that's implantation squeaky!!!!

I think you would know if it was a prolapse, so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Oh, hopefully this is your bfp around the corner smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now