Talk

Advanced search

CD20 - mild cramping - any ideas

(8 Posts)
Ajords1 Tue 11-Feb-14 12:36:47

Hello, TTC #1 so new to a lot of this. I have a regular 31 day cycle. Today is cycle day 20 and I have what feels like early AF cramping. Hubby been away a week (works offshore) but DTD regularly up until him going away - was fairly sure we missed my fertile window - does anyone have any ideas/suggestions? Thank you xxx

allchatnicknamesgone Tue 11-Feb-14 13:02:29

It's 11 days before af due. If you don't know when you ovulate, it could be ovulation? Or just cramping leading up to AF.
Have you used opks as if you have a regular cycle they may help pin point ovulation.

Ajords1 Tue 11-Feb-14 13:10:05

going by online ovulation calculators i should have ovulated at some point w/c 3rd Feb (Day hubby went away so i was annoyed). As i say, i am really not expecting a BFP this monrth - but this cramping is just odd and wondered what it could be. Could be early cramps leading to AF but dont usually feel anything until the day before. x

allchatnicknamesgone Tue 11-Feb-14 13:12:26

Those online calendars are only for text book people, so it's hard to know for sure.
It's just a waiting game. Could be ovulation, could be early pregnancy, could be early AF symptoms.
Good luck.

Ajords1 Tue 11-Feb-14 13:13:56

Yes, i suppose you are right - they are only meant as a guide. Thanks for replying. this TTC is not as romantic as you think lol ;)

allchatnicknamesgone Tue 11-Feb-14 15:06:36

Oh god no. It's frankly crap. I want someone to wave a wand at me!

Ajords1 Tue 11-Feb-14 20:51:42

Bump

Ajords1 Wed 12-Feb-14 15:34:55

Feeling very light headed today.......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now