Talk

Advanced search

First time climid user, anyone able to help?

(5 Posts)
toomanysteps123 Sun 09-Feb-14 22:30:15

So i am 20 years old. Me and my partner have been together 5 years and have been actively trying for 2 years. after being diagnosed with pcos at the age of 12, i have been under a gynaecologist for 2 years and after finally shredding 10 stone i now fall in the category to go on climid! so i have been given three months worth as well as the drug that kick starts my periods.

So what i am basically asking, can anyone help me with what i will be expecting when i go on climid, with regards to hormones and other side effects. it would really really help me out a lot!!

toomanysteps123 Sun 09-Feb-14 22:32:44

And i am sorry my laptop decided to auto correct clomid to climid HAHA!

NatashaBee Sun 09-Feb-14 22:47:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

toomanysteps123 Sun 09-Feb-14 23:25:40

Thats great, thank you smile

FeatherFeather11 Sun 09-Feb-14 23:51:55

Hello,

10 stone is incredibly impressive! Congrats! How did you do it?

I was on clomid for six months last year and got pregnant on the last round which ended at 7 weeks, sadly. Side effects vary, but I had hot flushes and headaches - which are common. My advice to you is to take your pills at night right before bed so that you sleep through any other side effects. I felt a bit hormonal, but nothing to crazy, and if anything, clomid (while I was on it) seemed to regulate my cycle.

Wishing you all the best
Feather

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now