Advanced search

Confused! Need some help!

(5 Posts)
Youandme12 Sun 09-Feb-14 22:04:20

To I v t

Youandme12 Sun 09-Feb-14 22:11:47

Sorry my phone went mad!

Youandme12 Sun 09-Feb-14 22:19:52

Was meant to say: I came off my pill on dec 9th 2013 I got my withdrawal bleed a few days later. Then I got my period on the 28th which lasted about 5-6 days (really heavy) In January I got my period on the 20th which, again lasted about 5-6 days. But this month I got my period on the 2nd started off with light pink blood then over a few days went to light red and then brown and again red/pink. It only lasted for 3-4 days and was very light, I only needed a panty liner and there still wasn't much. When I went to see the nurse when I came off my pill she said I would get back to normal pretty much straight away, as well as ovulating normally again. Was this ov bleeding? Should I expect my period again this month? When I was on the pill I had no periods at all, as I was told I didn't need to have a 7 day break on them. I was only on that pill for about 6-7 months. Can anyone help? Is this normal? I'm feeling so confused and horrible as I don't know when AF will show up sad I am ttc so all this is just getting me down. Has anyone else had this? Thought I might of been one of the people that just get pregnant straight away, but I guess not!
X

Youandme12 Sun 09-Feb-14 22:23:36

Was meant to say: I came off my pill on dec 9th 2013 I got my withdrawal bleed a few days later. Then I got my period on the 28th which lasted about 5-6 days (really heavy) In January I got my period on the 20th which, again lasted about 5-6 days. But this month I got my period on the 2nd started off with light pink blood then over a few days went to light red and then brown and again red/pink. It only lasted for 3-4 days and was very light, I only needed a panty liner and there still wasn't much. When I went to see the nurse when I came off my pill she said I would get back to normal pretty much straight away, as well as ovulating normally again. Was this ov bleeding? Should I expect my period again this month? When I was on the pill I had no periods at all, as I was told I didn't need to have a 7 day break on them. I was only on that pill for about 6-7 months. Can anyone help? Is this normal? I'm feeling so confused and horrible as I don't know when AF will show up sad I am ttc so all this is just getting me down. Has anyone else had this? Thought I might of been one of the people that just get pregnant straight away, but I guess not!
X

basia2 Sun 09-Feb-14 22:27:43

Sometimes it takes a few cycles for your periods to normal after being on the pill.
Also, some women experience a few days of spotting before their period every month.
I began having this about ten years ago, when I was 30.
Ovulation bleeding, I am convinced, is not that common (although it can happen).
Usually when I've thought I had ovulation bleeding, it really turned out to be something else (nothing serious; I am prone to benign polyps on my cervix and inside my uterus, and have had them removed several times. They are pretty common, and can cause midcycle bleeding).
If it happens next month, consult your doctor.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now