Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Advice please!

(4 Posts)
DancerH Fri 07-Feb-14 19:50:44

Hello!

I am a newbie here and just started TTC #1. For the last week I have been having mild stomach cramps, a runny nose, sore boobs etc. yesterday I had about a teaspoon of bright red blood when I went to the loo. I was convinced it was AF even though my cycle is regular as clockwork and this would have been 4 days early. Since then I haven't had any blood at all, just a lot of discharge (sorry for TMI!). I feel pretty strange and I've had a couple of dizzy spells today which I've never had before. I'm also either shivering with cold or having a hot flush. Normally I never have any symptoms before AF, my chin has a crop of painful spots and my boobs are very itchy (never had that before!). DH thinks I'm going bonkers but I've honestly never experienced this before. Can any one advise me? Am I possibly pregnant or just crazy and seeing things which aren't there. I'm currently 15 DPO and AF is due on Sunday (9th February). Thank you in advance!smile

miserywaterfall Fri 07-Feb-14 19:57:45

It could be implantation bleeding. The symptoms you have are all very like early pregnancy like symptoms! I guess if you are up for it, do a test. It might come back negative and if it does, then test again if AF doesn't show up on Sunday! Good luck but to me this sounds positive smile xx

DancerH Fri 07-Feb-14 20:36:05

Thanks for replying! Have done a clear blue test but it was BFN. Obviously it wasn't the first wee of the day so not sure if that makes a big difference. I'm very new to this and going from convinced I'm pg to convinced I'm imagining things confused

miserywaterfall Fri 07-Feb-14 21:48:25

Well I would try again with first wee and see what happens. If BFN again then hold off til AF due day or day after and see. Fingers crossed for you! grin And let us know what happens! x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now