Talk

Advanced search

Pos opk last night and now

(7 Posts)
Longlive2014 Fri 07-Feb-14 18:29:47

Is this normal please? Tested last night and got a pos, and just now and it's also pos. new to these tests... Once I have used them up I don't think I'll be repurchasing and I'll be doing it the old fashioned way! Too confusing.

ImBrian Fri 07-Feb-14 20:34:06

I got positives morning and night for two days. I think its pretty normal. Its my first time using them and im defenitly not getting them next month. Fou d it much more stressful then when ttc my other pregnancies.

Squeakybeaky Fri 07-Feb-14 20:40:20

Yep I had 2 days of positives too. Think that's a good thing smile

nancy1984 Fri 07-Feb-14 23:13:52

Yeh I've had 2 days of positive too. Absolutely hate them and have been using them for 4 months with no joy. Going to bin them after this month! Ahhh

impatienceisavirtue Sat 08-Feb-14 01:22:54

Got a questionably positive opk Wednesday night, then by last night was super positive, and neg this morning -so in the same 2ww as you - good luck!!

Zermatt Sat 08-Feb-14 03:14:50

I've been doing 2 different types of OPK's, a CB Digi first thing with FMU and then a cheapie one in the afternoons. On Thursday morn CB Digi was -tive and in afternoon the cheapie was +tive, this tied in with ov pains and ewcm which started that day, Fri morning the CB Digi was also positive, didn't bother testing again in the afternoon. Ov pains were lot stronger. Tested again this morning on CB Digi and got a negative. So think I ov on Friday. Although am also temping and that hasn't yet confirmed ov, Although I did have a temp dip on day of first positive. I dtd on thurs, fri and this morning and we'll have another go tomoz. Am also wishing we'd done it on weds too. Finding the OPK's very helpful as last cycle I had no idea when I was ov and think I missed it entirely, although I think they could make me quite obsessive, so if no luck this cycle, will only use them for 1 more month to see if a pattern is there, and if so stop using them after that.

So yeah, I do think its poss to have + on two days in a row. Look for other signs to see if you can pinpoint which day you reckon the ov actually happened. X

Longlive2014 Sat 08-Feb-14 12:38:33

I've been checking my cm and that's been "fertile" since Wednesday.
We have literally had sex 13 times in the last two weeks so shouldn't have missed it and tonight is 'ooonnnnn' lol! Probably to moor too. We have quite a good sex life anyway, so it's not reaching chore levels yet, but we know it can lower sperm count so that worries us. I'm using an app called maybe baby to tally up everything, but not temping. I started to, but forgot to do it 5 days running and gave up!
I got another pos opk last night, I'll test again in abit to see. I did read this morning that a number of pos opk over a number of days can mean a stuck egg? :/

Af due 20th! Please be our month!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now