Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

One step pregnancy test strips from amazon ...

(10 Posts)
lollzy91 Thu 06-Feb-14 19:36:26

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has used the one step pregnancy tests from amazon and how they go on with them?

I had a faint line this morning, and 2 more times throughout the day (barely been drinking a thing!) but I'm not sure how trustworthy they are or if I left them too long before checking etc.

Surely its unlikely to get three evap lines one after the other? But if I checked them too long after I pee'd on them could the lines appear and it be negative?

So confused sad!!!
x

Squeakybeaky Thu 06-Feb-14 19:38:10

I got faint line last month on these and it turned out I wasn't preg sad not sure i trust them x

JimbosJetSet Thu 06-Feb-14 19:40:01

I never had any problems with them.

Good luck!

DinoSnores Thu 06-Feb-14 19:42:27

Pregnancy tests are really very, very, very seldom wrong. I've happily used them with all of mine. A line is a line is a line.

squeaky, when you say that it turned out that you weren't pregnant, did you mean that then your period came? Sadly, these pregnancy tests are so sensitive that they can detect very, very early pregnancies that then don't 'take' (for want of a better word). Hope you are more successful this month.

Squeakybeaky Thu 06-Feb-14 19:46:47

Yes I did have a suspicion that it may have been a chemical! I got faint lines for a few days and they were def a pink tinge. I'm going to try not to test early this month!!

DinoSnores Thu 06-Feb-14 19:50:57

Easier said than done, eh?! I'm a doctor so should know better but it doesn't stop me! smile

lollzy91 Thu 06-Feb-14 20:15:13

Thanks everyone, ill test again in the morning with FMU.

Don't want to believe its bfp just in case its not! Feelings of AF today, but from looking at different threads it seems normal, as people often get confused pregnancy with AF coming!

SO NERVOUSSSSS!!!

Good luck this month squeaky!!

lollzy91 Fri 07-Feb-14 08:36:09

Just to update you I tested with a frer this morning and a faint line came up!! So I think I have my BFP I've been hoping for!

How soon can digi tests be used to detect pregnancy?

Thank you x

littlemisswine Fri 07-Feb-14 08:41:34

I used a digital clearblue the same day I got a bfp on the one step ones and did the test mid afternoon, it came up 2-3 weeks pregnant

Squeakybeaky Fri 07-Feb-14 11:34:03

Congrats lollzy great news! When is your AF due? Are you testing early? X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now