(11 Posts)
Lovinglife123 Thu 06-Feb-14 11:00:54

What's your opinions on it?

Tranquilitybaby Thu 06-Feb-14 11:35:43

The reviews on look pretty good, I might order some myself

Incacola Thu 06-Feb-14 11:36:10

What is it?

Luckystar1 Thu 06-Feb-14 11:38:42

I used conceive plus my first cycle post mc. I got a really bothersome uti (but I can't say if they were related). We used it one other time, but dh didn't like it (he found out numbing!!)

I have heard amazing things about them but they weren't for me!

Lovinglife123 Thu 06-Feb-14 11:51:34

Incacola
It's a fertility friendly lube- meant to help the sperm along in getting to their destination!

MollyWhuppie Thu 06-Feb-14 13:09:45

Yep - got pregnant twice first time using it. I don't know if that's what did it, but you never know.

allchatnicknamesgone Thu 06-Feb-14 13:11:10

Hate pre-seed because it feels hugely pre-meditated. I much prefer concieve plus but only use that because we always used KY before that.

GingerbreadBabyPlease Thu 06-Feb-14 13:12:22

I have been using pre-seed and conceive plus, we rotate between the two, since september last year, still not pregnant though.
We started using it as we like to use a lubricant blush and KY or other non-fertility lubes aren't recommended when you are ttc as they can slow the little guys down.
It's not too expensive on amazon, so if you want to try it give it a go, or if you like to use lube then it's um, effective!
I know some people would swear it helped get them pregnant, and the reviews are pretty good, but in my experience it hasn't helped!

GingerbreadBabyPlease Thu 06-Feb-14 13:14:04

Oh, we don't use pre-seed as per the instructions, or use the applicator, we just use it as you would a normal lube to 'help get things going'!

mrscog Thu 06-Feb-14 13:18:42

I think if you normally use a lube and then you're ttc without success it's worth trying as it might be your normal one holding you back - I certainly think that was the case for us (got pg first cycle I used preseed after 2-3 previous failed attempts).

Bedsheets4knickers Thu 06-Feb-14 22:19:13

I got my BFP on my 5th cycle I hadn't used it for the other 4 :-) who knows'n

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now