Talk

Advanced search

Cramping at 6dpo

(6 Posts)
Mrsmorrison13 Wed 05-Feb-14 15:22:03

Hi ladies

I'm TTC #1 cycle 6 now I've previously had two chemicals

I usually have ave 38 day cycles so I'm not officially due af until 16th feb. I'm using opks and have been for 6 months now and I ovulated early this month as I'm now 6dpo. It was the first time I've ever had ewcm this month too so I'm quite hopeful grin

So as I say I'm 6dpo and having some pains on my left side low down almost feel like ovulation pains but less intense anyone think this could be implantation cramping ? When I ovulated this month it was very painful doni know that it was def when the opks had indicated.

Any advise great fully received x

Hfigx Thu 06-Feb-14 01:36:54

Don't trust your cramps... I've been ttc for 2 years and my body has somehow tricked itself thinking it's pregnant when it's not. I have a long cycle my last one was 43 days. It's never ever fun. But when I have ovulation pains I chart it down the dates and then find out when my period comes it wasn't ovulation. If honestly stop thinking about pregnancy and it will happen when the times right. If you stress too much it will take even longer. Stick to ovulation tests and just wait until your period is due... If your a week late then test an fingers crossed smile

katster37 Thu 06-Feb-14 08:23:42

I had implantation cramps with both of my pregnancies at 7dpo and 6dpo. The second pg, the pains were very noticeable, like tuggings almost - lasting about 4 or 5 hours I would say. Maybe a bit longer. Got a very very faint bfp 48 hours later. Good luck!

smorgasborgen Sat 08-Feb-14 11:02:13

hi mrs Morrison, I think we are on a similar trajectory! I'm due on around the 16th as well. think I ovulated not a week last Thursday. I reckon I'm 8 dpo.
had a little bit of spotting which got me quite down but that seems t have stopped.
did u manage t DTD at the right time? are u hopefully? x grin

smorgasborgen Sat 08-Feb-14 11:04:38

hopefull I meant!

Mrsmorrison13 Sat 08-Feb-14 15:59:38

Hey yeah feeling hopeful fingers crossed for you too , I'm 9dpo today and painless grinso everything crossed x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now