Talk

Advanced search

2 week wait!

(12 Posts)
Thisistheyear2014 Tue 04-Feb-14 16:50:04

I'm on my 2 week wait and it is driving me mad already, I'm hoping I'm not alone in this. I am 4dpo and wanted to know if there are any other women that are going through the same thing and wanted some support! I'm on a 27day cycle which seems to go quite quickly apart from these 2 weeks, my Af is due on 14/2/14, looking forward to sharing my journey with some others x

smorgasborgen Tue 04-Feb-14 17:51:40

hi 'this is your year!'
I'm on the two week wait as well. I'm either four dpo or six depending on which opk u believe!
I think I'm due around the fourteenth as well.
I had intense grumpiness issues this morning ( much more so than Normal) ! and then a bit of pink cm two hrs later. then I felt great!
I don't think this is a symptom as two early but it was weird!
have u followed any plan? smile

Thisistheyear2014 Tue 04-Feb-14 18:10:43

Hi smorgasbordgen

All this ttc is so confusing, I have been using opk kits and also ladytimer app which is brilliant! We have been trying for a around 3 months but only really just worked out when I'm ovulating and when Af is due. I have had a few sharp Pains in my stomach today but just think I'm over thinking ever symptom. The last week months I have been bding after getting positive OPk but this month we have done it the day before, day of and day after, hopefully this will be our month! How about you, do you follow a plan? X

DoctorDonnaNoble Tue 04-Feb-14 18:14:51

I'm on 2ww as well with AF also due on 14th. Just want to fast forward now!

Thisistheyear2014 Tue 04-Feb-14 18:30:08

I know doctordoonanoble, it feels like forever!! Just want the 14th to hurry up! How much longer do you have to wait until testing? X

MyNameIsKenAdams Tue 04-Feb-14 18:32:09

Come join us

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/1985295-bfp-due-on-valentines-2ww?msgid=44844980#44844980

Quite a few of us POASing on or aroubd Valentines Day

Thisistheyear2014 Tue 04-Feb-14 18:33:04

Sorry doctordonnanoble auto correct is awful lol x

DoctorDonnaNoble Tue 04-Feb-14 18:42:54

I have a rule with myself not to test until AF is late. I may be tempted to test on the 14th though.

smorgasborgen Tue 04-Feb-14 18:58:49

I don't test early as then u are a wreck come the day the witch should arrive!
this is the year... I followed the smep plan and it nearly killed me!! blush

Thisistheyear2014 Tue 04-Feb-14 19:48:20

That's my rule too but always seem to break it a few days before AF is due! The smep plan sounds like hard work! I'm going to try hold out this time would be lovely to get a bfp on valentines day! My OH keeps saying to relax but it's so hard, how long have you both been ttc? X

smorgasborgen Tue 04-Feb-14 20:58:32

nine months with one mc at seven+5 weeks in November... don't know why but I always have t say the +5! I think I lost it due t a strenuous job so will b supper paranoid if I catch again! blush
how long have u been trying? x

Thisistheyear2014 Tue 04-Feb-14 21:46:44

I'm sorry to hear about your mc, let's hope we all have a bfp this month �� I been trying for 3 months but only really just worked out my cycles so this is the first month I know when my Af is due, but hopefully it won't come x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now