Talk

Advanced search

CM during two week wait (tmi)

(7 Posts)
whenskiesareblue Tue 04-Feb-14 12:30:22

Hello, silly symptom-spotting post, but anyway ... I seem to have a bit of (EW)CM after ovulation (5 DPO maybe 6). But it's not clear, well not completely, it's yellow ish. Any ideas? Normal/a good sign/anyone else??!

allchatnicknamesgone Tue 04-Feb-14 12:38:27

Normal for me. Mine tends to get more yellow the closer I get to AF.
I now it's impossible not to symptom spot, but I don't think cm is a very reliable thing to spot when it comes to early pregnancy. I'm sure those who had obvious cm will disagree, but then this forum is a concentrated place for people ttc.
Try not to google cm during early pregnancy - it will drive you bonkers!
Good luck….

whenskiesareblue Tue 04-Feb-14 13:05:44

Thanks for reply. Google is not my friend, I am steering clear! I'm going to have a word with myself and stop the obsessing. Or try anyway ...!

allchatnicknamesgone Tue 04-Feb-14 13:14:44

Crotch watch is a nightmare. One month had the biggest glob of cm at around 4dpo. I literary just starred and prodded it on the tissue paper for 10 mins. Even considered getting DP to look at it (how gross, but it was pretty impressive). Anyhow, it was nothing. Just mother nature playing with my mind. I spent 2 weeks googling blobs of cm for it to all end in disappointment. I'm very cautious about reading into anything now in the 2ww. It's just so disheartening.
Anyhow, every cycle means theres hope - so good luck.
x
Sorry if that was a bit tmi!

Treaclepie19 Tue 04-Feb-14 13:50:03

I'm glad to see this. Im having yellow-ey cm and despite there being no other synptoms google had worried me it was an infection.

whenskiesareblue Tue 04-Feb-14 16:06:42

Ha ha. Not tmi! My poor DH has a special 'I'm trying to be interested in a slightly gross symptom that probably doesn't mean you're pregnant' face. Only ten days of obsessing til bfp/it all starts again..
Good luck to both of you - what dpo are you??

allchatnicknamesgone Tue 04-Feb-14 19:14:06

I'm due fri, but I'm 99% convinced its not my month. I just know. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now