Talk

Advanced search

Any help? Implantation? Or not?

(16 Posts)
Youandme12 Sun 02-Feb-14 21:24:50

Hello everyone.
I started my period on the 20th of jan which lasted about 5 days. I've had sex since then up until yesterday. I've just been to the toilet and when I wiped there was a tiny bit of pink blood, what could this be? I thought it would be too early for implantation bleeding? I've never had spotting In between periods, and never had ovulation spotting. Anyone have any idea what this could be? Thanks xx

allchatnicknamesgone Sun 02-Feb-14 21:37:17

It could be ovulation spotting and although you've never had it before, it just could be a one off. Mark it and see how your cycle continues.
Good luck.

babytinks89 Sun 02-Feb-14 21:40:07

Heey!
I am in the exact boat right now!!
I'm cd14, had a positive opk this morning, then a negative at 7pm tonight strange!!
Me and dp dtd tonight and afterwards went to the loo and there was like little clots of blood in the bottom of the loo and when i wiped was pink colour all over the tissue!
I MC in november last year, so this is my second cycle since then, af not due until 16th feb, so i'm quite worried!
I have just googled it and it seems to be healthy, so hopefully i've done enough ttc and this is my ovulation bleeding and hopefully implantation happens in the next week

Youandme12 Sun 02-Feb-14 21:44:19

Hiya babytinks! That seems strange, try another test maybe? And I'm sorry to hear you MC. I've never had anything like this before so I don't know what to think! Hope everything works out for you! If it is ovulation bleeding, does that mean I'm ovulating now? I'm just confused blush x

DitsyDonkey Sun 02-Feb-14 21:51:28

Babytinks89 blood after sex is something to get checked by your doctor. There is no such thing as ovulation bleeding. You can get implantation bleeding but not ovulation bleeding!

babytinks89 Sun 02-Feb-14 21:53:40

So many sites say ovulation bleeding? So how does that not exist?

Iv never ovulated before because i've always been on the pill so i have never felt it or ttc, since this month, mc was a surprise pg and never expected it....

I've read its normal or just having sex has hit my cervix and can cause a bit bleeding..
I am so confused though!

StrawberryMojito Sun 02-Feb-14 21:56:27

Ditsy, I've heard of ovulation spotting too.

allchatnicknamesgone Sun 02-Feb-14 22:05:57

Ovulation spotting can occur, but it is rare.
I would just take note and continue to dtd to give yourselves the best possible chance this month.
Consistent bleeding after sex should be mentioned to a doctor, but I wouldn't necessary worry about anything right now.

babytinks89 Sun 02-Feb-14 22:08:11

Oh yeah course! Id def get it checked out if it continued!
Googled a few things and seems common..... So will continue to dtd and see what happens smile

Youandme12 Sun 02-Feb-14 22:11:39

So do you reckon this is ovulation spotting?x

babytinks89 Sun 02-Feb-14 22:14:34

I would guess so.... So google says haha! Going to try not worry about it and just try and look forward to symptom spotting and a bfp in 2 weeks time!!

Youandme12 Sun 02-Feb-14 22:32:14

Aw ok and good luck!x

Youandme12 Mon 03-Feb-14 17:06:52

Update; there's brown and pink blood now, and it's showing on my panty liner now, and it was only showing when I wiped last night. Is this still a sign of ovulation bleeding?

allchatnicknamesgone Mon 03-Feb-14 18:21:57

Sounds bit too much for ovulation bleeding. Could be on set of early AF, or any significant spotting between periods needs visit to GP. Sorry, can't recall whether you have recently been on birth control. If so, I suspect your body is adjusting and settling.

Youandme12 Tue 04-Feb-14 21:34:19

Blood is red now, so I think it's AF really light though. Really annoyed as I only had a period 2 weeks ago sad and I came off the pill in December x

babytinks89 Wed 05-Feb-14 17:13:19

Sorry to hear that hun! sad
You just need to jump back on it again in 1 weeks time ;)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now