Talk

Advanced search

1 day late for af and still a bfn

(7 Posts)
Srw1991 Sun 02-Feb-14 09:01:34

Hi in a day late for af tested this morning and got a bfn would of thought if I was pregnant I would of got my bfp now anyone got the positive days late after af was due xx

Tadpole2013 Sun 02-Feb-14 12:12:44

Hi Srw
I was late two months running and the first I resisted testing and waited for AF to arrive and in January I actually tested on day31 of what should be a 28 day cycle. Sure enough, got a BFN (broke my heart 'cause I was really sure. Never been that late. And I regretted using the POAS test, at 10 euros a pop.)
If not too lonely, wait a few more days. I'll hold your hand if you want.

busyDays Sun 02-Feb-14 12:51:56

With a previous pregnancy I got a bfn the day after AF was due. I assumed I wasn't preggers and completely stopped thinking about it. Then a few days later I suddenly realised that I still hadn't had AF, did another test and got a bfp. My period isn't 100% regular though, so I might have just been having a longer than normal cycle that month.

babytinks89 Sun 02-Feb-14 13:51:02

Hi Srw! I was the same in January, my cycles vary but i was getting a bfn and af never arrived until day 34!! Longest ever... I was so disappointed sad
But on the 2ww today, i got a positive opk test this morning so hopefully i am on my way!

Srw1991 Sun 02-Feb-14 22:39:04

Thanks for your replies. I am going to try and wait it out. So disappointing when you get that negative especially when no af either would just like to know either way x

babytinks89 Wed 05-Feb-14 17:13:57

Hi hun just wanted to check in? Any sign of af or a bfp yet?

homeaway Wed 05-Feb-14 17:39:16

You might have ovulated later this cycle but you could still be pregnant so it is just a case of waiting it out really and testing in a few days. To make it cheaper on your wallet you can buy cheap pregancy tests online so it is not 10 euros a pop ! Hope you get a bfp soon .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now