Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Losing the plot

(16 Posts)
Mj9079 Sat 01-Feb-14 14:31:29

So we proper went for it all the way through my fertile period and about a week later I started cramping x this was around the 17th and 18th

I have had continuous cramping since as well as headaches and feeling sick every now and then... My plan says I ovulated around the 16th but this time around i never felt it as I usually do.

I did 4 tests last week all saying negative and now have very sore breasts and so tired, also all the aches and pains of my AF coming but now I'm 3 days late. I last tested on the 29th x could I still be pregnant with the negative tests?

Mj9079 Sat 01-Feb-14 20:12:13

Might have already answered my question... Just done. A text and have the faintest line you can imagine xxx going to test again on the morning and see if it's my imagination or not smile

Squeakybeaky Sat 01-Feb-14 20:14:07

Oooohhhhhhhh very very exciting x

miserywaterfall Sat 01-Feb-14 20:28:22

Eeeek how exciting!!

Hopemummi Sat 01-Feb-14 20:30:05

Good luck!

Mj9079 Sun 02-Feb-14 10:08:47

Sorry for my awful typing before lol trying to rush a post using an iPhone mid 48hour shift obviously shows lol

So.... I tested again this morning and there is an ever so slightly darker line. Wish I knew how to upload a photo x

I can't take it for real until I see something strong or from the docs x I've been here before x eeeek excited and nervous, waited 11 years for this sigh xxx

miserywaterfall Sun 02-Feb-14 12:21:48

Just keep testing over the next week or so and the line should get steadily darker. It's really hard to get a false positive so it looks like it is very good news!

cookielove Sun 02-Feb-14 12:55:35

Oh post a pic its very easy to do, I love a good pic!

Mj9079 Mon 03-Feb-14 08:33:50

Making an appointment with the doctor today x tests are still very faint. Cramping and pinching is certainly going on, lots of side twinges x I just pray to god it sticks ...... Xx will keep you updated x

Mj9079 Mon 03-Feb-14 16:15:27

The doctors didn't really go to plan. I showed her my tests and she said she would have considered two of them negatives :'( one however is clearly visible but she still told me not to get my hopes up x

She also found blood test result from a few weeks back I had for food intolerances and shows I have coeliac's disease x how on earth I'll cope being pregnant (fingers crossed) and dealing with adapting to a gluten free diet I'll never know. X so much for the happy news day today

Mj9079 Wed 05-Feb-14 16:04:06

Just had the call from the doctors and I'm officially pregnant :D xxx

Baxter2014 Wed 05-Feb-14 16:20:29

Oh Mj this is excellent news. Congratulations! So exciting.

So I am in a similar boat. I followed the Sperm meets egg plan this month (2nd cycle following MC). My first cycle after MC was regular (27 days long) and this cycle I tracked my ovulation, getting a positive OPK on day 14. We DTD as per the plan so plenty of times during the fertile window.

Anyway AF was due on Sun. I did a test on Sunday afternoon (dilute urine) and got a BFN. But AF hasn't arrived yet - My boobs hurt, I have twinges/mild cramps down below, headaches, need the toilet every 5 mins and am burping constantly!! I also just have this feeling that I am PG confused - its really weird. I feel very calm about it all. This is the first time I have felt this.

I told myself (and my DH insisted) that we wouldn't test until Sat. As you have proved, for some it takes a while for the HCG to build up (I know in my last PG I only got a faint line at CD31) so I am hoping that when I test at the weekend it will be a BFP!

Sorry to hear about you having coeliac's but at least you will be able to manage your diet so you won't get the symptoms you may have been experiencing - there are plenty of things out there these days that are gluten free.

Good luck and I wish you all the best in your pregnancy smile

Mj9079 Wed 05-Feb-14 19:58:41

Oooh that all sounds very similar smile if it helps even though docs have confirmed it I'm still not showing a strong visible line on the home tests xx

Good luck and please keep me updated xxx maybe we could move to the October club together xx I hope so x

Baxter2014 Thu 06-Feb-14 10:29:24

Just thought I would keep you updated - AF got me today (5 days late!) Can't believe it, I was sooooooo sure! At least I know I can't trust my body anymore, only PG tests!

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy x

sussexmum38 Thu 06-Feb-14 11:06:17

Just lurking with interest.

So excited for you mj. So sorry that AF got you Baxter.

Tranquilitybaby Thu 06-Feb-14 11:34:58

Aww wonderful news! Hope you can adapt your diet without too many problems.

Congratulations

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now