Talk

Advanced search

dtd

(8 Posts)
buddhabee Thu 30-Jan-14 17:05:55

right ladies,

how often do you dtd whilst you ovulate, every other day to let those swimmers re-coop or every day just to make sure.

BFP's what did you guys do???

Writerwannabe83 Thu 30-Jan-14 17:25:17

I got pregnant from having sex on 3 days over the space of 8.

I wasn't tracking my ovulation or anything so our DTD sessions were guided by when I thought I was ovulating. Based on my scans and EDD it appears we conceived 2 days after our first DTD session and our other two sessions were after ovulation anyway so had been a waste of time grin

Owlysims Thu 30-Jan-14 17:44:03

I was ttc for over a year before I got my bfp in December and I looked back at cycles and the month we caught we Dtd every day instead of every other! Could be coincidence but worth a shot! Good luck thanks

buddhabee Sat 01-Feb-14 11:36:06

what about all the things you hear about lieing down for at least 15 mins after and legs up in the air etc??

Owlysims Sat 01-Feb-14 11:38:58

Erm I didn't get up for a while (20 mins or so) and I popped a pillow under bum. Don't know if it worked but stopped it all coming out (yuk!) so win win!!

WishUponAStar88 Sat 01-Feb-14 11:41:18

I had irregular cycles. So dtd approximately every other day but when I felt like I was about to ovulate upped to every day for 4/5 days the month we got our bfp smile I stayed lying down for half an hour with hips elevated, no idea whether it helped but seemed to make sense rather than rushing off to the loo!

Clargo55 Sat 01-Feb-14 21:11:25

Don't worry about re-cooping. Sperm is in production 3 months before hand, that's why they recommended a man changing his diet/lifestyle at least three months before as it affects the sperm.

buddhabee Wed 05-Feb-14 15:00:20

well fingers crossed have dtd every day while my flowers are blooming (or so pink pad has told me) - have had ovulation pains for the last 2 days so think that that i'm officially on the 2 week wait - oh joy lol!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now