Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

how long after mc should you wait?

(7 Posts)
melm1982 Fri 26-Jul-13 08:08:31

I had a mc at 5 weeks just a couple of days ago. I only found out I was expecting Sunday evening so hadnt really got my head round it before it was all taken away. It waa very early days and ive only been off my pill 8 weeks. Can anyone suggest how long to wait now before actively trying ? Many thanks in advance x

SarahJ23 Fri 26-Jul-13 09:52:32

Hello, I had a mc on the 5 of April at 5 +5, I only was bleeding for about 4 days so we just carried on as normal, I had a normal period 35 days after first day of beeding and now I'm nearly 12 weeks pregnant smile unexpected so soon after the mc but very happy. You can start right away and your body now knows what to do so the chances of you falling are high in the 6-8 weeks after mc your more furtile but saying all that just when you feel ready is the right time. Hope I have helped x

OhBuggerMe Fri 26-Jul-13 10:23:12

Hi melm.

Another saying crack on when you feel ready. There are no rules.

I've had 2 mc's and cp.

melm1982 Fri 26-Jul-13 12:53:05

My bleeding is so light now can't believe ive only bled heavily for 2 days. Will definately be cracking on soon. Cant wait to fall successfully x

melm1982 Fri 26-Jul-13 12:55:11

Thank you for your advice. Fingers crossed x

MoominsYonisAreScary Fri 26-Jul-13 13:00:54

I've always been told whenever you are ready ds3 was conceived around 4 weeks after my 2 nd mc

guthriegirl Fri 26-Jul-13 14:38:30

Hi. Sorry for your loss. After I had mc I was advised to wait until bleeding had stopped and for AF to return. I did that and fell pregnant with my DS immediately.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now