Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

How soon can u concieve after miscarriage?

(8 Posts)
majormug Sun 04-Jun-06 20:51:17

I am asking on behalf of a friend who doesnt have a pc and just wondered whether she could be after a few weeks??

PanicPants Sun 04-Jun-06 21:01:15

Yes she could. I m/c at the beginning of november 04, had period 22nd november and conceived ds on 7th december and he was born in august 05!

cece Sun 04-Jun-06 21:01:46

I believe it is possible to concieve before your first period after a mc. There are people on here that it has happened to.

majormug Sun 04-Jun-06 21:05:43

right.... she thought she would have to have one complete cycle.... she was quite far on....14 weeks

MumRum Sun 04-Jun-06 21:08:32

I MC at 11 weeks... had a erpc.. ovulated 2 weeks later and fell pregnant...

majormug Sun 04-Jun-06 21:12:34

wow thats quick.... she has signs.... sore boobs etc but wont do a test.... is scared it will say she isnt.

MumRum Sun 04-Jun-06 21:17:57

I knew straight away I was pregnant... the getting up in the night for a wee.. sore boobs..
I'll keep my fingers crossed for her...

suzi2 Sun 04-Jun-06 21:27:36

I think the only problem with doing a test is that there may still be some residual HCG lurking around from being pg... not sure how long it takes to go back to normal completely.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: