Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I'm doing my head in

(13 Posts)
TheFantasticFixit Tue 02-Jul-13 13:37:36

So: TTC No.2 (have 19mth DD). 3rd cycle, CD23.. I'm going bonkers. Symptoms are:

Slightly sore boobs
Eating all the bloody time - constant hunger!
V.bloated/ gassy
Cramps lower back
Am VERY cross and Just Do Not Like DH. For no reason sad
Want to crawl under my desk and have a nap
Have a taste in my mouth like I've been sucking pennies.

It's all going to be a load of bollocks again though isn't it? No doubt all in my imagination, AF will arrive on the 10th like she always bloody does and I'll know not to trust my body for another month.

Humph.

Btw.. Have gone POAS crazy. ALL negative.

nyone else totally lost their faculties to TTC and want a moan?!

TheFantasticFixit Tue 02-Jul-13 14:07:26

... And clearly everyone else's! Boo. sad

seatfor5 Tue 02-Jul-13 14:16:38

My goodness I could have written that myself lol!

I am CD21 TTC #4 3rd Cycle

All my symptoms are the same except the penny and am due AF on the 12th I have also POAS several times again BFN

I will sit with you and we can moan together lol!

TheFantasticFixit Tue 02-Jul-13 14:39:53

Yay!! I'm not going mad alone! I've literally POAS every day this month. So ashamed of myself. I'm just so Fed Up with TTC. I want to join the pregnancy boards goddamit!

TheFantasticFixit Tue 02-Jul-13 14:40:40

And wowser seat! Big respect to you for number 4 thanks

Bambi27 Wed 03-Jul-13 08:37:49

I'm not sure if you will find this helpful but lat cycle I had symptoms that literally left me convinced I was pregnant (cycle 8) but alas no bfp and af arrived as normal! I also went poas crazy sad I do think your body literally plays tricks on you, at least if your not pg you will know to try to stop symptom spotting so much I feel a lot less agitated this month as won't be listening to body!! Hoping this is not the case and you get your bfp's!!! Xx

williwonti Wed 03-Jul-13 13:33:40

Again, this could've been my post. Am majorly peed off with body for giving my obvious (or not as it was) pregnancy signs when it isn't. I'm gong a bit bonkers at the moment too, trying to keep busy but so very difficult. Hope your body is playing ball though and you actually are.

TheFantasticFixit Wed 03-Jul-13 16:13:15

Ladies there IS hope: just POA3S annnnnnndddddd.. BFP grin

I thought I was turning into a monster. Phew!

Btw - don't rely on those one step early cheapies, absolutely crap. Still showing negative while FR and CB are both definitely showing a big pregnant line!

maybemyrtle Wed 03-Jul-13 16:23:15

Congratulations!!! flowers

williwonti Wed 03-Jul-13 16:29:42

I've been using cheapies. Congratulations!!!

TheFantasticFixit Wed 03-Jul-13 19:25:30

Yay! Thanks. Over the moon. Definitely stock up on the FR! Cheapies are naff thanks

seatfor5 Wed 03-Jul-13 19:25:56

Oh wow congrates so there is hope lol!

i tested this morning with a cheapie and still BFN sad My boobs are really starting to ache now I do hope I am otherwise I am mental!

Bambi27 Wed 03-Jul-13 23:12:23

Congrats x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now