Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

A bit carried away and wasn't ttc - worried might be pg

(9 Posts)
SKYTVADICT Thu 01-Jun-06 14:12:53

Had MC and ERPC nearly 8 weeks ago and had 1 "normalish" AF starting 12 May. Consultant and GP told us to wait 3 months before ttc but we got a bit carried away at the weekend (3 times!) and I have just worked out that it was CD16/17.

Not sure if I want to be PG yet as would be a bit embarrased going back to GP this early! We are supposed to be responsbible adults in our late thirties. DP says it is hardly a hanging offence if we are PG but it isn't him that would have to troop off to GP.

Also we have booked to go to Majorca on 1 August and I was really looking forward to a last blow out (alcohol) before ttc.

Have to wait until 9 June and then see what happens I suppose.

Just wanted to get this off my chest.

rubles Thu 01-Jun-06 14:32:25

Ooh bo**ocks to your GP, that's old advice to wait 3 months, so if it comes to it and he/she does any finger wagging with you, tell them to bog off.

At least it is a win-win situation for you - if you are pg then good, if not then you have a good holiday to look forward to.

Auntymandy Thu 01-Jun-06 14:34:35

its only a few days to wait!!
isnt day 17 towards end of fertile time?

SKYTVADICT Thu 01-Jun-06 14:50:41

Thanks rubles I will tell them to bog off if it comes to it and they start!

Auntymandy, I hope so but who knows with having erpc and mc? As you say though not long to wait.

Will post the result!

morethan1 Mon 05-Jun-06 09:25:35

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ggglimpopo Mon 05-Jun-06 09:51:46

Message withdrawn

bramblina Mon 05-Jun-06 10:20:37

I had 4 mcs and as a result got quite friendly with my GP! She told me the only reason they tell you to wait 3 months is so they can date your pg easier! Know what you mean about a last blow out though.

SKYTVADICT Mon 05-Jun-06 10:46:44

Looks like I will having that blow out!

AF arrived yesterday 5 days early. Relieved but possibly a little bit disappointed.

Will have to be more careful next month!

bramblina Mon 05-Jun-06 11:10:30

lesson to be learned! Good luck for when you need it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: