Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Unsure if miscarriage or period - be wary of early faint pink lines!

(4 Posts)
sleepcrisis Tue 25-Jun-13 09:16:05

I posted last week a few times abou early faint lines on FR tests.

I had one on Wednesday that was barely visible, then a clearer line on thursday and a 50/50 visible line on Friday. None of them bright pink like with DS.

Period due on Saturday, it didn't come. Then bleeding all day yesterday (Monday) progressing to a period. Unlike my usual periods but by now it is more similar.

I ha an hcg blood test yesterday ad levels came back well within normal, not pregnant range. So gp uncertain that I was pregnant at all, despite me having nausea for a week and 3 +ve tests. She did then say it was unlikely to have 3 false positive but basically we'll neve know, unless this bleeding goes on for a long time and we end up having to do further investigations.

So next time I will not be testing before my period is well and truly missed!

I don't know how to feel - devastated that I miscarried or gutted that I didn't conceive. Either way it's shit.

Brodicea Tue 25-Jun-13 09:19:33

So sorry to hear that sleepcrisis it is a shitty road to baby-dom.
flowers

DrMcDreamysWife Tue 25-Jun-13 09:24:48

Oh poor you. Sounds like a miscarriage if you had 3 positives. Even if early it's still heartbreaking. Virtual hand hold flowers

sleepcrisis Tue 25-Jun-13 19:55:23

Thanks both. Feeling ok after some sunshine. still pretty shitty but DS cheers me up smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: