Talk

Advanced search

Due Feb 2007

(5 Posts)
mummy2jake Wed 31-May-06 19:59:00

hi just found out im pregnant and couldn`t find a feb thread i was invited on the jan but just missed out hopefully many more will be following me on here

sorkycake Wed 31-May-06 21:04:01

Helllooooo! I'm here now, but no idea when I'm due, guess I won't find out until scan. :D

mummy2jake Wed 31-May-06 21:07:48

if you know the date of your last perion theres a link on the positive june thread the calculates it for.
congratulations again good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.

sorkycake Thu 01-Jun-06 09:51:27

I've never noted when my periods were, not really that organised , so I have no idea when it was. I rang the midwives today and they want to do their own test and send off to the lab before offering an appt. Is that normal practice?
How did your OH react? Mine is stunned, he didn't speak for 30 mins or so, just stared ahead blankly. Bit freaky tbh. He came round a couple of hours later and gave me a big hug, then started to mentally do a list of all the jobs he had to finish asap! Hahahaha!

babydriver Thu 01-Jun-06 12:33:36

Hi mummy2jake and sorkycake, and congrats.

There's a due Feb07 thread going on the ante-natal clubs section if you want to join us there.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: