Talk

Advanced search

Any insights for me on this?

(3 Posts)
ScarlettRaine Tue 11-Jun-13 15:38:20

Just wanted your opinion. At around 8dpo (I don't track it, so it's more of a guess going on cm) I had about 3 hrs of red blood when I wiped then absolutely nothing. I was due AF 3 days ago. I am having yellow ewcm but a BFN this morning. The only other possible symptoms I am having are that I haven't had runs which I normally get the day before AF is due and slightly sensitive nipples, which is big for me seen as I normally can't feel them at all.
Any insights?
Thanks smile

RaRaZ Tue 11-Jun-13 20:28:30

Not really, I'm afraid, but didn't want o ignore as I know how anxious a time it can be waiting for an answer! You could be pregnant....but also you could not. Not really any way to tell for sure atm - you're a bit early to get a positive test yet (people do, but plenty don't for another week or more as well), so I think you're in that annoying wait zone. The blood you had could've been implantation bleeding. I've read a lot that it's usually pink or brown, but mine was red. Is your period normally on time and regular? Is there any other cause for it being late? Stress? Medication?

AliBingo Tue 11-Jun-13 20:43:29

I have been pregnant twice, BFP day before AF due first time but only when AF a week late second time, before that I kept getting negatives, so fingers crossed you might be the same. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now