Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Pregnancy test result positive / negative

(4 Posts)
minxi Sun 28-May-06 15:03:45

Very strange - did a pregnancy test yesterday (afternoon) which had a very very very slight hint of a blue line to show it was positive - so decided to do one today and it was very very negative (same time again - 24 hours later) no period and was either due last week but period was late last month so could be due this wednesday - can any one help or shall I just assume negative and wait to try again???

SenoraPostrophe Sun 28-May-06 15:23:27

probably a false negative - could be the secodn test was older or something and so less sensitive. I'd wait till next wednesday and test again.

MerlinsBeard Sun 28-May-06 16:03:06

I would get a different brand of test, maybe that particlualr batch was near the date (or past it?) and test again in a few days

sorkycake Mon 29-May-06 10:17:56

Try using first morning urine which will have a higher concentration of hcg in it if you are pg.
Good Luck! I hope you get the result you want :D

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: