Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Are you drinking whilst ttc

(11 Posts)
Bambi27 Fri 07-Jun-13 22:08:57

I have been ttc for about 8 months now with no luck sad I am still having my wine at weekends and wondering if I should stop? I just find it depressing enough without stopping everything I enjoy! What do you think? What is everyone else doing??!! Thanks!!

JiltedJohnsJulie Fri 07-Jun-13 22:14:31

Not ttc but did drink whist I was. In fact I've had 5 pg and was drunk each time I conceived blushgrin

One thing we did do if things were taking a while is to take a break. We still had sex, we still didnt use contraception but tried to put ttc out of our minds and tried to have a few nights out together instead.

Bambi27 Fri 07-Jun-13 22:17:04

Thanks for reply makes me feel better!! I know I've been very 'relaxed' about it so far only started using ovulation tests this month so fingers crossed!!! I drank whilst ttc first baby so not to worried but I did start to wonder....

JiltedJohnsJulie Fri 07-Jun-13 22:22:09

Hope it works for you soon smile

Bambi27 Fri 07-Jun-13 22:23:41

Thanks!!! Me2!! Starting to get very tedious!! Especially as with no1 it only took a few months!! Xx

Haylebop12 Fri 07-Jun-13 22:25:24

I was TTC dc2 for 8 months. First 6 if which I was teetotal and obsessed with sticks. Second month of "oh what the hell" and hey presto.

JiltedJohnsJulie Fri 07-Jun-13 22:26:22

If its getting tedious shagging DH may I suggest more winegrin

CitrusyOne Fri 07-Jun-13 22:28:36

I think it was a drunken night (or hungover day in bed) when I conceived ;-)

Bambi27 Fri 07-Jun-13 22:35:00

Ha ha you're all making me laugh and giving me hope...bottle of wine down and about to dtd...wish me luck!! Xx

JiltedJohnsJulie Fri 07-Jun-13 22:36:11

Not going to wish you luck, just going to wish you a bloody good time grin

Bambi27 Fri 07-Jun-13 22:42:59

Ha ha thanks lovely!! Xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: