Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Lap & Dye ... any info please

(5 Posts)
Rachee Wed 24-May-06 19:32:28

please i am due in for a lap and dye next friday ( 2nd), any advise..... how long is recovery, what pain will i have when recovering ??

Thanks xXx

Hopecat Wed 24-May-06 19:36:19

Hi Rachee,

They were talking about the lap and dye experience in this thread .

Hope that helps.

coggy Wed 24-May-06 21:15:52

Helloooooo!
I'm everywhere and nowhere tonight - just flying on and off again!

Just wanted to wish you all the best for you lap & dye. We are going away over this week so I may not get to 'chat' to you before.

I was REALLY worried about moine a coup eof years ago...slightly phobic about anesthetics - but I have to say it was so easy...I would have another if necessary no problem.
Thinking of you for the 2nd and hopefully catch up with you soon.
X

pussycatmomma Thu 25-May-06 17:08:53

rachee, hi hun, i think i remember you are you traces friend and a hairdresser? if so we have msn chatted with trace briefly.
I am also going for laparoscopy and dye test, dont have my date through yet. I have info sheets from hospital - if you would like me to photocopy and send to you i can do, just mail me at jepson.jepson@ntlworld.com and i will put in the post for you.
btw even if we havent chatted or msned before i would still be more than happy to send you the info i have

Rachee Sat 27-May-06 18:05:49

hi, thanks all.... link was useful, should be back to normal in 3/4 days, which is great cause thats what i have booked off !!

Thanks again xXx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: