Talk

Advanced search

So I'm going crazy

(4 Posts)
TheMeaningOfLifeIs42 Wed 22-May-13 19:03:27

TTC since Oct gone from "oh no AF is here oh well " to " maybe I'm one of those rare people who have AF while pregnant I'll POAS anyway" now starting to look online to see how possible it is to be pregnant with AF and a negative POAS. Need someone to tell me to stop being silly and do something constructive with my time (like ironing the mountain of work shirts) grin

willitbe Thu 23-May-13 10:33:05

Hope you managed to distract yourself with your ironing of work shirts. It is what I should be doing now rather than spending time here on mn. (PS yes, you are not alone with getting obsessed/crazy with the "am I pregnant?"!)

owainsmum Thu 23-May-13 13:00:43

Ha ha meaningoflife, are you me? I had really strong pg symptoms for the last week of my last cycle, but got BFNs and then AF arrived. Still feel pg almost 2 weeks after AF came though, even poas last week and not surprisingly BFN. Like you I'm now at the stage where I'm convincing myself I am pg even though had AF, after all it CAN happen grin

TheMeaningOfLifeIs42 Thu 23-May-13 20:16:40

willitbe ironing not done but I did clear the freezer of ice cream

I was fine until I got the internet HPTs owainsmum they are so cheap I use so many and spend as much as before grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now