Talk

Advanced search

My plan for TTC, share yours!

(7 Posts)
marryhun Tue 21-May-13 10:02:40

Hi Ladies,
I got frustrated few cycles ago, and just stoped everything with TTC...now I'm back and I decided to start trakcing my cycles and go back to my set of vitamins :-) So this is my plan:
1. Take my vitamins: B6, B12, iron, folic (of course smile, Lovaza, Vit D and baby aspirin (what else do you recommend?)
2. Start tracking my cycles, but this time with OvuFriend.com - this is my latest discover - good deal (beta testing, so it's for free) and great ttc suppport.
3. Push my DH to redo semen anaysis (this will be kid of tough, but will seesmile the last results were crappy :-(

Share your plans, too! Do you have any? or I'm the only one getting crazy??

Signet2012 Tue 21-May-13 10:05:41

After ttc for 3 years doing all of the above I recommend you say " I don't want to pregnant for x date so ill have a break"

Go out drinking with dp. Get hammered. Come home assume you may have dtd then get your bfp 6 weeks later.

grin

Seriously though. It seemed for me chilling out about it worked better than anything else.

marryhun Tue 21-May-13 10:39:20

smile) thanks dear! I just tried this during the last few cycles...I just said to myself "now I have a break, I don't want to get pregnant" and ...my body listened to me as never before and I didn't get pregnant.. grin

PearlyWhites Tue 21-May-13 10:52:09

Try soy isoflavones ( natures clomid) I have no problems ovulating but when I took them I had a much darker line on opk and ovulation cramps. Also preseed again even if you have plenty of cm I got my bfp second month of soy and first month of preseed. Yy to baby asprin.

marryhun Tue 21-May-13 11:03:22

Thanks, I need to try this soy isoflavones, where I can buy it? I'm having ovulation cramps and positive opk, but nothing happens anywya...And how to take it?
I definitely need preseed, because I have really little fertilce cm :-( that may be my problem.
This cycle i'm trying everything :-)

PearlyWhites Tue 21-May-13 11:21:49

Tescos is the best place to buy soy isoflavones it's always on three for two is around £4 a bottle. The tablets are 40mg I take 4 tablets on days 3-7. You are basically taking double what a dose of clomid would be on the days you would take clomid. I can't do links on my phone but if you just google soy isoflavones you will find lots of info.

PearlyWhites Tue 21-May-13 11:24:40

Oh and I found it best to take the soy just before I went to sleep.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now