Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

LATE PERIOD...NEG TEST....WHAT NOW?? PLEASE HELP

(3 Posts)
kerrielou1982 Mon 20-May-13 12:28:47

hi there,
my partner and i have been trying to conceive since january. i have never been later than 1 day for my period apart from when i was expecting my daughter.
i am currently 4 days late for my period and have lots of pregnancy like symptoms.....sore boobs, weeing lots more, head aches, nauseous, stomach cramps on and off throughout the day and constantly tired.
however i did 2 tests first thing this morning. 1 the boots own brand and 1 digital clear blue. both were negative so i am now very confused and not really sure what to do now.
any advice is very welcome
x

LillyofWinchester Mon 20-May-13 13:43:31

I think you are just going to have to wait another couple of days then test again. There are plenty of people on here that got negatives the first time they tested who later got positives including me. Don't bother with the expensive tests either, Internet cheepies are just as good.

Also, did you test with your first pee of the morning, and not just in the morning iyswim?

Best of luck

K8eee Mon 20-May-13 14:05:49

I had a 45 day cycle and was convinced I was pregnant....alas I wasn't and bfp was right in my face when af started hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now