Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

WTF is going on!?! Confused!!!

(5 Posts)
MrsRV Sun 19-May-13 18:58:54

So, I'm either having an extremely light & weird period a whole week early, or its my body not functioning properly, or its implantation bleeding!?! TMI - but, brown sludge only when I wipe after a wee for the past 4 days now. AF was/is due Thursday - any ideas!?!?!

Arcadie Sun 19-May-13 20:23:32

Sounds like implantation bleeding. Give it a day or two, then POAS.

MrsRV Sun 19-May-13 20:40:30

Couldn't help it, just did one & neg. feel deflated & crap now!

zohra34 Sun 19-May-13 21:04:09

I have just had the same kind of thing. We started to TTC and last month was our first month. My periods had been normal but last month I was 3 weeks late, then when I thought I got my AF, it was just there when I wiped (sorry for TMI) for 2 days, nothing since. I'm very confused. A day later I used an ovulation test(for the first time) and it showed I was ovulating, I dont know what to think!

panicmechanic Tue 21-May-13 02:13:29

Hi Mrs Rv, same thing happened to me 2 years ago and I tested a week later and it was positive. I would do a test closer to your due date - good luck x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: