Talk

Advanced search

2 day period...

(4 Posts)
crazycatlady82 Sun 19-May-13 07:07:46

Hi there,

I should maybe start by saying I am prone to stress so that may be a factor.

Dh and I have been ttc or about 4 months. Due to him being away during my 'fertile' window it could have been better but we have tried to make up for that as much as possible.

I March and April periods were on time but excruciating. At work I was in so much pain I phoned my husband to tell him (march) and then (April) it was so sore I sat bolt upright in bed and it kept me awake until the ibuprofen kicked in. They were both really heavy too.

This month 2-3 days browny discharge, blood more brown discharge and done. A little cramping but not much.

Could I still be pregnant or is it just stress? We are going abroad for a wedding. Most people love these things and I just turn into a spinning ball of stress.

If I was pg would it show up on a test?

Any thoughts would be great.

Thanks

TheAccidentalExhibitionist Sun 19-May-13 07:15:37

I get periods like you are describing. Its normal to me to have some variation. If you are worried, why not POAS? If you are pregnant it would test positive.

CabbageLooking Sun 19-May-13 07:18:49

POAS. It is unusual, but possible to have a period like discharge when you have just conceived. A pregnancy test WILL show if you are or not as you will still be producing the hormones.

AttilaTheMeerkat Sun 19-May-13 08:42:33

Doubt very much this is either stress related or pg I am sorry to say.

The first thought I had when reading about your periods in March and April was endometriosis; it can cause all those symptoms and pain is a classic symptom.

I would actually start keeping a pain/symptom diary particularly if this is an ongoing problem.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now