Talk

Advanced search

Can men damage there tubes.....?

(5 Posts)
Divvy Sun 21-May-06 18:44:39

Hello....I am new here today...from the badmotherclub...our forum is down..so some of us have come over here......

.....I need some advice....ok I realise I have only been trying now for 2 proper cycles, but I ALWAYS fall in my second month of trying. I know I am older now, fatter too...and sometimes things dont happen right away for many reasons......but.....

About 5 years ago my dh had a very nasty motorbike accident. He fractured his pelvis....after the accident I went to see his bike, and the tank had a massive dent on it, which explained why his man things went black!

Could this have damaged him in some way?

Can men damage there tubes like we can?

He says its feels no different down there.

This is something I have always wondered about......

Twiglett Sun 21-May-06 18:51:06

I think its possible but highly unlikely

I'd go to the gp and say you've been trying a year and ask for standard tests .. you'll get blood tests and he'll get a sperm test

SaintGeorge Sun 21-May-06 18:51:43

Yes it is possible. I know someone who it happened to.

Luckily in his case, he and his wife had finished their family and he was due to go for the snip anyway.

Get him to get some checks done. The first test will be easy, a sperm count. He will only need to go further if that throws up bad results.

Hope it works out for you.

Chloe55 Sun 21-May-06 18:53:02

If it concerns you I would get him checked out at the GPs, I guess it could do some damage but there's no point worrying until he has been given an examination.

Divvy Sun 21-May-06 18:55:41

I will get him to go......its just one of things in the back of yur mind....thanks for your replies

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: