Talk

Advanced search

Doing The Deed

(9 Posts)
WannaBeAMommy Tue 14-May-13 09:10:54

Okay so this is kinda enbarrassing... I know out best chance is to do it loads while ttc but is it harmful to do it when your late? Id just be worried it'd start AF. Okay I knoe this is daft...

NotWithoutMyMerkin Tue 14-May-13 09:18:14

You're fine don't worry. Sex while pregnant will not harm your baby so if you are pg then you don't need to worry and if you're not pregnant then AF will start on its own regardless of how much sex you have

C999875 Tue 14-May-13 09:25:29

Hi Wannabeamommy. No question is daft. We all ask questions for our own reasons.
I can't believe I am about to admit this and sorry if it's T.M.I but I once came on my period during making love as you can imagine I was motified. After that I made sure I worked exactly when my period would be due.
I only make love when I am fertile, as I am single and ttc, so for me it's not on tap. I just flutter my eye lashes when mother nature tells me to. You say aunt flow is late have you done a test. Hopefully you'll get a BFP. Good luck. xxx

TeaAddict235 Tue 14-May-13 11:33:07

Me too C999875, my AF started during DTD, which put off DH immediately and made me utterly embarrassed blush. But hey, we said "for richer, for poorer, in sickness (AF), and in health", so I just make sure that I wear my slobbiest & unsexiest bed wear when expecting AF.

I love my hubby x

WannaBeAMommy Tue 14-May-13 12:48:53

Thanks guys just was worried. Yeah did a test just there nowsad big fat negative. Still waiting on af...

wrighty2010 Tue 14-May-13 20:33:14

Hope you are ok, its awfull when you are late and get all hopeful! Fingers crossed, next month will be the one!! Good luck xx

IceNoSlice Tue 14-May-13 20:34:58

What is AF?

C999875 Wed 15-May-13 11:39:36

Hi tea addict235 Thankyou for your reply. I think it made it personally easier for me because it happened to me during a one night stand and I didn't have to see hima again. That said though it was still a mortiftying experience. xx
Hi Ice no slice. A.F is short for Aunt Flow it's another name for period. xx

WannaBeAMommy Wed 15-May-13 11:57:56

Ill be a week late tomorrow. If AF hasnt arrived by next friday im doing a test again. That was the original plan til I caved and did it lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now