Talk

Advanced search

ineed of advice

(7 Posts)
mommyof2boys Sat 11-May-13 13:24:50

Hi...I'm 30 with two kids already and never really noticed things about my pregnancies that I really look for now. Ok my after was 4/11- 4/17....my my days appt tells me I will be fertile and have the o from 4/27 - 5/2. I had intercourse through out starting on the last day on my af. My last3 day of ovulation 4/30 I had some brownish blood spotting about once ....kinda dark red to brown, 5/1 I have some brown discharge that came on my underwear and then dripped into the toilet, 5/2 it was only once on tissue. After that I've had cramping, some kind of headache everyday,slimy cm twice with white in it, cramping only in lower left abdomen and into left leg. Now 9dpo and I'm having craning on and off seem to have a different eating patter, small wave of nausea only in early morn hours midnight to about 4 , hurt to push on abdomen left side only, short of breath when in bed, bloating, and I found my cervix which feels weird btw but that's Med...and its firm around and has a soft opening...it feels open. Notice my Montgomery glands are swollen and I can see a color to them like yellowish white kind of like a ready zit. This morning 5/11/13 I showered and check my cervix again and there was white creamy dischange ....only very small amout.....still crampy and my after isn't due til the 23rd. Cramping started after o....I've had for about over a week. I.never cramp of spot so early before a period. I cramp and bloat the week before. I've also never spotted. What could be going on here? I'm not trying to conceive but id be find if I was pregnant......anyone else have this? I'm obsessing over it and Googling different things everyday.hmm

mommyof2boys Sat 11-May-13 13:27:53

Not to mention peeing a lot. Peed three times in a row writing this. Wth

Champagnebubble Sat 11-May-13 14:49:09

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mommyof2boys Sat 11-May-13 16:48:05

5/23.

mommyof2boys Sat 11-May-13 16:51:02

Just really odd for me to have af cramping ect 3 wks before af. Its making me nuts!

Champagnebubble Sat 11-May-13 17:37:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mommyof2boys Sat 11-May-13 17:43:17

Yeah I'm trying to just forget about it. I just know how bad my af cramps are. This isn't to bad and comes and goes. With my other two I only ever payed attention to it after I missed my period.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now