Talk

Advanced search

'symptoms'?

(7 Posts)
louise182 Fri 10-May-13 22:25:58

only a test will give a definite answer but i just wondered what peoples thoughts are. i started my last period on march 26th, not come on my next as yet. i have slightly irregular periods so nothing out of the ordinary there. for the last week i have had mild abdominal pain, fatigue from around 1pm onwards (littrally eyes almost closing at work) and today started with the most horrendous leg/thigh aches and cramp. i also have belly ache but feel slightly constipated. i am going to pick up a hpt tomorrow but wondered if there is any significance in all this?.....

LittleMissLucy Sat 11-May-13 04:33:48

sore boobs, feeling queasy if you lay down on your right or your front - like you're squashing something (you are).
not everyone is the same though - some people go symptom free for ages and others suffer from the start.
Can you do an early predictor test?

louise182 Sat 11-May-13 19:33:53

I got my first BFP this morning! (Well, 6 if you count all the tests I did!!) Turns out they were symptoms!

lyndsey90 Sat 11-May-13 19:53:00

Congrats hunni!

LittleMissLucy Sat 11-May-13 21:32:17

congratulations! grin

Beccadugs Sat 11-May-13 22:54:56

How exciting! Congratulations!!

louise182 Wed 15-May-13 20:30:31

Thanks !! Still amazed!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now