Talk

Advanced search

'symptoms'?

(7 Posts)
louise182 Fri 10-May-13 22:25:58

only a test will give a definite answer but i just wondered what peoples thoughts are. i started my last period on march 26th, not come on my next as yet. i have slightly irregular periods so nothing out of the ordinary there. for the last week i have had mild abdominal pain, fatigue from around 1pm onwards (littrally eyes almost closing at work) and today started with the most horrendous leg/thigh aches and cramp. i also have belly ache but feel slightly constipated. i am going to pick up a hpt tomorrow but wondered if there is any significance in all this?.....

LittleMissLucy Sat 11-May-13 04:33:48

sore boobs, feeling queasy if you lay down on your right or your front - like you're squashing something (you are).
not everyone is the same though - some people go symptom free for ages and others suffer from the start.
Can you do an early predictor test?

louise182 Sat 11-May-13 19:33:53

I got my first BFP this morning! (Well, 6 if you count all the tests I did!!) Turns out they were symptoms!

lyndsey90 Sat 11-May-13 19:53:00

Congrats hunni!

LittleMissLucy Sat 11-May-13 21:32:17

congratulations! grin

Beccadugs Sat 11-May-13 22:54:56

How exciting! Congratulations!!

louise182 Wed 15-May-13 20:30:31

Thanks !! Still amazed!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: