Talk

Advanced search

Testing tomorrow ..... Wish me luck eeeekkkk

(13 Posts)
Lisatay25 Thu 09-May-13 21:57:55

On cycle day 33 tomorrow fingers crossed for bfp grin anyone else testing tomorrow xxx

Pommes Thu 09-May-13 23:17:36

Best of luck! smile

MrsBarlow Fri 10-May-13 10:42:59

have my fingers crossed for you x

Lisatay25 Fri 10-May-13 10:56:26

Ad has arrived sad o well onto month 4 cxx

owainsmum Fri 10-May-13 12:40:48

Lisa sorry af got you this time. I'm not sure what's going on with me, I think af is due tomorrow, but could be monday (slightly weird cycles since pregnancy loss in december). For the last 4-5 days I have been feeling a bit sick and it's getting worse every day, and this morning it was really bad. However I haven't got a BFP yet, tested yesterday and today (first thing in the morning) and just got BFNs. It could be too early to test, but only by a couple of days, so should be able to at least get a faint line. If I'm not pg I have no idea what's causing me to feel so sick confused

C999875 Fri 10-May-13 12:55:30

Good luck. I hope it's positive for you. My last period was from 29/3-2/4 and has not been seen since. I have done about countless pregnancy tests all negative, but aside from being pregnant before my period has never been late. I went to abacus clinic the other day and was given another negative test but she did say It is most likley just a late period but pregnancy can not be ruled out so I was advised that if I still did not have my period within 2 weeks to go to my doctor and he may want to refer me for an ultra sound. I do have all the signs of pregnancy i.e sore boobs, morning sickness, constipation headaches and feeling very emotional, so If I am not pregnant perhaps it could be a phantom. They are not very common but they do happen. However I do know that symptoms before a period can be almost indentical to those of pregnancy.
Also please let us know the result. xx

owainsmum Fri 10-May-13 13:05:09

C999875 fingers crossed for you too. I've been getting sore boobs, feeling tired, weeing a lot, as well as morning sickness too. I know they are also signs of pms, but I never get them usually. it's only my first cycle ttc since my loss, but I had early symptoms last time too. Am trying to resist the urge to go and get a digi test, my internet cheapies are the sensitive ones so it's probably not worth doing another test today. Will have to be strong and wait until tomorrow grin

C999875 Fri 10-May-13 13:20:49

Hi Owainsmum. Thankyou for your reply and your kind words. I am so sorry for your loss. It cuts like a knife doesn't it. It can be scary to try again can't it. I lost my first baby at 6 weeks or rather 4 weeks conception in 1997 due to be here in April 1998 and as long ago as there is never a day that passes where I don't think what would she be doing now. I made a concious decision not to try again until after my angels due date as I did not want to cancel out her possible existance. I am very spiritual and I have even seen her in my dreams. I started trying again in May 1998 and I was pregnant by July and I now have a gorgeous teenage daughter of course she is not a replacement for my angel as life is so precious it can never be replaced but she did eleviate a lot of sadness and bitterness.
Good Luck to you as well. I hope you are blessed with you little miracle very soon. xx

owainsmum Fri 10-May-13 13:54:11

Hi C999875, thanks for the lovely reply. I already have a gorgeous boy who is 2.3yrs, my second baby would have been due on the 9th July this year. The pregnancy was apparently going fine, then at the 12 weeks scan we found out it had anencephaly and there was no chance of survival, so I made the difficult decision to have a medical termination. I still think about it a lot and would desperately love another baby (and I know DS would love a baby sister or brother). Anyway, I'll test again tomorrow, still feeling very sick today!

CupcakeFanatic Sat 11-May-13 16:08:30

Any updates from this morning?

owainsmum Sat 11-May-13 19:04:46

still BFN sad
haven't felt sick today, but have been completely exhausted, with absolutely no energy. I'm not entirely sure when AF would be due, it would be today at the earliest (I'm on 14 dpo) but I ovulated late this cycle, on about day 16-17 so it may still be too early to test if it's a long cycle. I think I'll leave it a couple of days before wasting another test, otherwise I'll run out and have to buy more at this rate grin
Anyone else got better news than me?

C999875 Sun 12-May-13 19:50:55

Aww sorry about your B.F.N. I got my period today ,2 weeks late and loads of negatives. So better luck to us both and everyone else with B.F.Ns for next month and congratulations to anyone who got a BFP. xxx

owainsmum Mon 13-May-13 10:19:23

AF started yesterday sad, maybe we'll have better luck this month

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now