Talk

Advanced search

Help bfp but lots of cramps

(7 Posts)
MummyTheresAfireBeeOnYourHead Tue 07-May-13 21:13:51

I didn't want to post this elsewhere as I'm not convinced despite line appearing when tested this afternoon, I am due on today but have been feeling nauseous/dizzy on and off for a few days, the line appeared immediately but I def didn't have all this cramping with my first two preg. We have two dds. Part of me is thrilled as it took longer than we thought but I'm so worried its not right as the pains are very similar to period pain I usually get. Kind of in groin on both sides, a bit around back and referred down legs but not in uterus iykwim, so maybe it's different to af pain actually in terms of location but I'd say the intensity is the same and it's worse in eve, anyone else had similar? Have had to take paracetamols, would live to take ibuprofen but know u can't if bfp.
Any reassurance would be lovely, it does ease off now and then, better when am lie down or walk about than crunched up on sofa.

seatfor5 Tue 07-May-13 21:27:19

I am sure it is nothing but I would go and see the doctor as it doesnt sound normal x

MummyTheresAfireBeeOnYourHead Tue 07-May-13 22:40:45

Seems to have eased of now , just felt too sick to finish dinner, will def see someone about it tmrw tho especially if comes back worse over night,

Tigglettchic Wed 08-May-13 20:18:37

How are you feeling? Could it have been an untimely bug?

QuietNinjaTardis Wed 08-May-13 20:45:08

I didn't have any cramping with ds but this pregnancy I had quite bad period type pains so got worried but all is ok. Didn't think implantation would hurt so much but apparently it can. Try not to worry.

MummyTheresAfireBeeOnYourHead Wed 08-May-13 21:41:08

Thanks quiet am trying not to worry, this eve the cramps are certainly not as bad and I feel much more relaxed, certainly different to last two times so I'm not getting my hopes up, sounds mad, def got the bfp but I think I have forgotten how weird it all makes your body feel. Thanks for replies. Will have a cautious nose about threads on preg board, x

blondebaby111 Thu 09-May-13 13:31:26

I got a bfp last thurs and on the tues before I had horrendous pains like bad wind and period pains. As quick as it started it stopped and on the thurs I randomly tested and got a lovely shock. Its now been a week and I still get very mild cramps on and off, been told its normal as body is stretching and could still be part of implanting. Congrats xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now