Talk

Advanced search

bbt: rise at ovulation then drop for 1 day around 8dpo then spike - what is going on?

(6 Posts)
laalaap Fri 03-May-13 20:47:03

Hello
This is the first month charting my bbt so i nothing to compare it too
ttc: 6 months, this is the first month that we dtd everyday around ovulation, last month my af was 5 days late.

So... i have been taking my tempreture this month, i ovulated becuase my temp went up then around 8dpo (2 mornings ago) my temp dropped but above my cover line and yesterday it shot up to a whole new level and today was even slightly higher, also i had proper cramp a few days ago like af was going to come earlie but its eased off now but i still got twinges. i did a test this morning bfn, if my cycle is normal 28 days my af is due tuesday but im unsure because of last month.

I toltally dont know whats going on? i suppose i will just have to wait till af comes!

laalaap Fri 03-May-13 21:58:55

www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2013-04-09

Theres my chart, i discarded 2 of my folicular stage readings as i took my temp way too late!

EuroShaggleton Fri 03-May-13 22:37:35

That's quite a common pattern. It can be an implantation dip, but I don't want to get your hopes up - I've had it a few times with no BFP.

laalaap Fri 03-May-13 22:55:12

Im pretty openminded as last month was awful getting my hopes up being 5 days late and getting bfns, i cant see this being any diffrent i will just have to wait for af.

laalaap Thu 09-May-13 10:32:08

Just to let yu know i got my BFP this morning, 15 dpo, smile

helenlouisey Fri 10-May-13 20:15:40

Yey, congratulations smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now