Talk

Advanced search

I swear that ...

(2 Posts)
Froggy2013 Mon 29-Apr-13 20:27:40

I'm sure it's been done before but would really like to hear from people who have successfully conceived as to what they thought made a difference. You know how you hear "I swear it was the [baby aspirin] ... "

I am TTC no 2. Took over a year with the first, fell pregant the month we were referred to IVF. Nearly a year with the second now (one miscarriage at 6 weeks).

I am on baby aspirin, Agnus Cactus, iron and conception vitamins. Use FF, fertility monitor and OPKs. Just ordered some vitamin B6 as luteal phase 10 days although this month was 8, and thinking about using progesterone cream. Got "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" book and just read the "Sperm Meets Egg" plan - which basically suggests a lot of infertility problems are due to stopping trying too early.

Any thoughts .... Also can I join the TTC bus! :-)

HadALittleFaithBaby Mon 29-Apr-13 22:41:28

For us, it was identifying the underlying cause of the infertility. After a year of tests following one year TTC unsuccessfully, he found out there darling husband had a hair underlying health problem causing infertility. Treated problem and then I fell pregnant.

Interesting to note that despite having charted and used OPKs many times before, the month I got pregnant we didn't use any of them. However I don't buy into the justt relax theory because we were stressed as a couple could be when I got pregnant!

With all the supplements that you're taking, have they been recommended? I would consider discussing them with a doctor to ensure they're ok, especially the Agnus castus. Good luck TTC smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now