Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

First post help please!!!!!

(3 Posts)
Irisheyes76 Wed 24-Apr-13 21:04:21

Hi I just need a bit of advice,

I'm in an on off relationship with someone who I last saw the 2nd week in march, we had unprotected sex between those dates. I also had a car accident that week so my head and body was a bit all over the place. I remember having a small bleed around the 20th of the month but can't remember for how long.

I've been feeling absolutly fine this week other than sore boobs so thought my period was coming up and that was the reason, still drinking alcohol and smoking. Something tempted me to do a pregnancy test and after test 3 and they were all positive, it dawned on me that I was pregnant!!!

The thing for me is that my on off man who I see does not ever really ejaculate, but on reading the forums you can still get pregnant even if they don't is that right???

Well it must be eh!!!!

roofio87 Wed 24-Apr-13 23:15:38

yes!! I teach sex education and as soon as a man gets an erection he gets a tiny amount of pre-cum out the end of his penis but that can have thousands of sperm in it and it only takes one to get you pregnant. obviously its less likely but can happen!!
congratulations. how do you feel about it?smile

Irisheyes76 Thu 25-Apr-13 16:07:46

Roofio87,

Thanks for your advice, I think I knew deep down that was the case but just wanted someone to say so.

Don't know how I feel as i haven't told him yet, just psyching myself up to it. I'm 37 and he's 47 and when we have spoke before I think he beer thought he would have any children ever, so I'm dreading his response.
I have know him for 14 years were both single and have been seeing each other as good friends with benefits for about 3 years now.

Lets wait and see what he says fingers crossed!!! 😝

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now