Talk

Advanced search

hairline/near on invisible BFP! First Response

(4 Posts)
changedmynametoomanytimes Tue 23-Apr-13 09:06:29

So ... I've stupidly POAS too early. 4 days and 3 days.

4 days early - I thought I saw a hairline BFP. Then decided I was imagining it. Was not FMU. Then I in a panic (as I had a spare) did another. Negative (I thought)

3 days early - think I can see a tiny tiny hairline - only in the right light. If I took a picture and posted it, it would look negative.

But ... on inspecting yesterday's hairline BFP, there is a line. A very very feint line ... but there is one there.

The other two (including today's using FMU) are debatable - I think I can see a tiny bit of pink but I'm not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me!

So - I remember last time the lines dried darker as the days went on, but I also know you're supposed to ignore the reading after 10 minutes.

So - what are evaporation lines? And could this be what they are? Or do you think they are really early BFP's?

littlepinkfizz Tue 23-Apr-13 09:15:54

A line is usually a line no matter how faint. But if you think it is getting lighter then be patient and wait til tomorrow fmu or even better the next day. Then you can be sure x
good luck!

changedmynametoomanytimes Tue 23-Apr-13 10:24:42

Thanks littlepinkfizz smile I shall try and wait!

If it lightens before AF is due ... is that a sign it could be game over?

I did notice a tiny tiny bit of blood this am too - I mean a small smear. I do remember getting implantation bleeding last time but that was more of a jelly blob with a spec of blood in it.

I guess only time will tell [impatient face]

littlepinkfizz Tue 23-Apr-13 15:48:32

Unfortunately it may be a chemical pregnancy if it lightens . This has happened to me and its a peril of testing too early.
Keep your fingers crossed x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now