Talk

Advanced search

TTC Apps

(9 Posts)
CristaBell Sun 21-Apr-13 17:39:05

Hello everyone,

I've been on here for a while but this is my 1st thread! I'm 29 and my DH is 37 and were TTC our 1st child. I came off the pill in November and we decided to take the relaxed approach to TTC.

For the last couple of months I've been taking it a bit more serious and been feeling upset when AF arrives! I've been using the 'My Days' app and wondered if anyone else is using this to? or know of any other apps that are good for helping you to conceive?

I'm debating whether or not to get some ovulation sticks for this month but I don't want to turn into a mad women possessed!

Look forward to talking to you all.

x

juneybean Sun 21-Apr-13 17:41:02

I love MyDaysX I used it for temping and track my period on it.

Fertility Friend has one I think which is linked to their website.

CristaBell Sun 21-Apr-13 18:17:29

Thank you Juneybean, I will have a look at Fertility Friend!

I just wish I was better at reading my own body signs for ovulating!

juneybean Sun 21-Apr-13 18:42:56

I think it's an art to be honest! I still don't know when I ovulate, my body just likes to confuse me I think!

BlindKitty Sun 21-Apr-13 18:58:38

I use fertility friend, which is great imo, although I haven't used any others so no basis for comparison. x

gillywillywoo Sun 21-Apr-13 19:23:29

I have 'my cycles plus' and 'fertility friend'.smile

CristaBell Sun 21-Apr-13 23:05:57

Thank you all!

I'm going to give 'my cycles plus' a go as that one looks good to.

x

gillywillywoo Mon 22-Apr-13 06:32:57

Good choice! It's my fave wink x

babyrose Mon 22-Apr-13 08:51:35

I use ovuview, I find it the best one so far. It tells u when the best time to conceive and when my alarm goes off it reminds u to take your temp.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now