Talk

Advanced search

Is anyone bored ... and fancies offering some advice/sharing knowledge?

(2 Posts)
changedmynametoomanytimes Thu 18-Apr-13 12:23:53

We’ve been ttc #2 for 6 months but this is our first month using the CB ovulations sticks.

I usually have a 28 day cycle but sods law this month it was 35

I got my positive LH surge on CD16 and we DTD on CD16,17 and 18

I also tested my LH levels on CD17 and it was back to negative

So I’m now on CD21 and if it’s a 28 day month that gives me 7 days until AF is due, if on a 35 day it’s 14 days!

Going off the above information – would you say I ovulated on CD16 or 17 as one day was positive and the next negative? And when is the soonest I can POAS! grin

Also – I had really crampy pains on my LHS over the days I could have ovulated, which then switched to the RHS and I now have period like pains low and central – does this sound encouraging or just like AF is on way?

I’ve also lost a little bit of weight … whereas I gains LOADS straight away with #1 … any thoughts?

Feelingood Fri 19-Apr-13 10:26:26

Hi, I did all of that and would check m y dates on a highlighted chart daily.

I was also to,d losing 7lbs no matter what your weight/size is enough to trigger better fertility - my gp friend told me this.

I left the charts and tests with a vagueness in my mind when I might be ovulating and got on the the deed every other day.

I lost 6.5lbs and ate week didn't drink

Most of all I concentrated on my OU uni work to keep me busy.

We tried haphardly for three months, full on chart for three/four months then as I described above.

My little girl much longed for is crawling around whilst I post. I am late thirties.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now