Talk

Advanced search

Conception prediction

(11 Posts)
Kittycoles Wed 17-Apr-13 16:57:55

Well, I've been tryin to conceive for over a year now sad read about a woman online who predicts when you'll have a baby. This is what she came back with.
Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of August 2013 from a cycle that starts in July. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of May 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 22nd. I can also see another child in your future, another girl, born in the winter of 2018.
I sont beleive it, just did it for fun but strangely It's made me breathe a sigh of relief that she can see a baby, I've actually stopped stressing!
Anyone else seen a psychic or had an online reading? Mine was done by Suzie Rayne x

gillywillywoo Wed 17-Apr-13 17:01:55

Ooh I want one! grin

Kittycoles Wed 17-Apr-13 18:59:53

Lol, let me know what it says x

WakeyCakey Fri 19-Apr-13 20:36:00

Hey gilly I told a girl at work about this prediction thing and apparantly it's a scam. Hope you haven't already done it
Thought I would warn you
Hope everything is going ok with the TTC

gillywillywoo Fri 19-Apr-13 22:34:19

What kind of scam? As in, you pay £6 (thats what it is at the mo) and they just make it up? Lol... I would've thought thats the case anyway! Haha grin
But still... That's not much different to going to a fortune teller machine at a fun fair lol... I might just do it anyway haha! Xx

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Fri 19-Apr-13 22:41:30

Load of bollocks.

Sorry but these people make me so angry. They are preying on vulnerable women, particularly those that have been TTC for a long time. I've been TTC for 3 years and know how desperate and utterly miserable it can make a woman feel.

gillywillywoo Fri 19-Apr-13 22:46:33

It IS a load of bollocks for sure but I don't let it bother me because I don't believe it..! grin

Bit of silly fun but its not nice for women who are genuinely looking for answers and clues and support! Just some man/woman making £5-10 a time for making things up!

I haven't done it by the way but would be good if it WAS right for someone... Odds are it will be right for someone one day! grin

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Fri 19-Apr-13 22:47:55

Yes but if enough women are paying £5-£10 a time then these people are making a lot of money. It is exploitation.

gillywillywoo Fri 19-Apr-13 22:55:20

Yeah it is I agree... I'm just saying its not any different to all the horoscope phone lines etc in the back of magazines... Which are also bad, don't get me wrong!

All in all... It's a load of shit!

But I do like stuff like that... grin Horoscopes etc....But I wouldn't pay for it though.

Wonder how much money these people ACTUALLY make blush

WakeyCakey Sat 20-Apr-13 15:26:03

No I mean that a friend had her card details taken after she used the site and money spent online using those details.

It's always going to be rubbish smile

twinklestar2 Sat 20-Apr-13 22:53:29

I've heard about that Suzie Rayne and about it being a scam.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now