Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Conception prediction

(11 Posts)
Kittycoles Wed 17-Apr-13 16:57:55

Well, I've been tryin to conceive for over a year now sad read about a woman online who predicts when you'll have a baby. This is what she came back with.
Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of August 2013 from a cycle that starts in July. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of May 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 22nd. I can also see another child in your future, another girl, born in the winter of 2018.
I sont beleive it, just did it for fun but strangely It's made me breathe a sigh of relief that she can see a baby, I've actually stopped stressing!
Anyone else seen a psychic or had an online reading? Mine was done by Suzie Rayne x

gillywillywoo Wed 17-Apr-13 17:01:55

Ooh I want one! grin

Kittycoles Wed 17-Apr-13 18:59:53

Lol, let me know what it says x

WakeyCakey Fri 19-Apr-13 20:36:00

Hey gilly I told a girl at work about this prediction thing and apparantly it's a scam. Hope you haven't already done it
Thought I would warn you
Hope everything is going ok with the TTC

gillywillywoo Fri 19-Apr-13 22:34:19

What kind of scam? As in, you pay £6 (thats what it is at the mo) and they just make it up? Lol... I would've thought thats the case anyway! Haha grin
But still... That's not much different to going to a fortune teller machine at a fun fair lol... I might just do it anyway haha! Xx

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Fri 19-Apr-13 22:41:30

Load of bollocks.

Sorry but these people make me so angry. They are preying on vulnerable women, particularly those that have been TTC for a long time. I've been TTC for 3 years and know how desperate and utterly miserable it can make a woman feel.

gillywillywoo Fri 19-Apr-13 22:46:33

It IS a load of bollocks for sure but I don't let it bother me because I don't believe it..! grin

Bit of silly fun but its not nice for women who are genuinely looking for answers and clues and support! Just some man/woman making £5-10 a time for making things up!

I haven't done it by the way but would be good if it WAS right for someone... Odds are it will be right for someone one day! grin

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Fri 19-Apr-13 22:47:55

Yes but if enough women are paying £5-£10 a time then these people are making a lot of money. It is exploitation.

gillywillywoo Fri 19-Apr-13 22:55:20

Yeah it is I agree... I'm just saying its not any different to all the horoscope phone lines etc in the back of magazines... Which are also bad, don't get me wrong!

All in all... It's a load of shit!

But I do like stuff like that... grin Horoscopes etc....But I wouldn't pay for it though.

Wonder how much money these people ACTUALLY make blush

WakeyCakey Sat 20-Apr-13 15:26:03

No I mean that a friend had her card details taken after she used the site and money spent online using those details.

It's always going to be rubbish smile

twinklestar2 Sat 20-Apr-13 22:53:29

I've heard about that Suzie Rayne and about it being a scam.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: