Talk

Advanced search

Sainsbury's pg tests

(4 Posts)
BeebiesQueen Wed 17-Apr-13 16:51:55

How reliable are these?
I'm 3 weeks late had sex a few times this month unprotected (not trying, just not preventing)

I'm going through a difficult patch right now and dr has given me antidepressants. I'm worried about taking diluting pregnancy and my psychotherapist has said don't take them unless I'm not pg as she thinks the possible pregnancy is the problem.

Are you still with me?

I've taken 4 normal sainsbury's tests all negative. I just bought a digital and it says not pregnant but when I poped it out I can see a faint blue line, so faint it could be an evap line.

Has anyone expiearience with these tests? Are they reliable? should I try a different brand?

I'm spending a small fortune on tests, it would have been better of I just bought a clear bluebottle first response!

BeebiesQueen Wed 17-Apr-13 16:54:02

Taking during pregnancy. Sorry, I have a history of miscarriage I've had 5 which is why my therapist thinks the pg is he problem and taking them will make me worse as I will worry I'm hurting the baby.

lucy1001 Wed 17-Apr-13 17:07:55

Hi ya I think all digital tests show two lines on them whether you are pregnant or not. Know from personal experience and goggling. Sorry if not much help

BeebiesQueen Wed 17-Apr-13 17:39:59

Thanks Lucy, it is helpful. I just wish I knew what's going on with my stupid body!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now