Talk

Advanced search

So Please tell me about your experience with the Implant

(6 Posts)
HungryHippo89 Wed 17-Apr-13 11:22:21

I'm mega excited - Just booked in to get my implant removed so we can start TTC - I was wondering for those that also had the implant removed ... When did everything go back to normal? And if you have succeeded with TTC how long did it take you?

roofio87 Wed 17-Apr-13 11:33:46

I had mine out mid November 2012. had a light 'withdrawal' bleed 4 days later for 2 days then nothing until full period beg Jan 2013. then I conceived that month so about 2 months after it was out,but our first proper month of ttc. hope it goes well for you!!smile

littlestgirlguide Thu 18-Apr-13 11:32:29

Total opposite for me, had the implant out in August last year, almost continual bleeding till October with only short breaks, cycle has looked pretty normal since October, but still no BFP. Hope it is faster for you.

AndieDisestablishment Tue 30-Apr-13 17:06:56

Again, different for me. Had mine removed August, two periods (different cycle lengths) between then and Dec now have a 5 week cycle since Jan. No BFP yet. Everyone's different I guess.

memphis83 Tue 30-Apr-13 18:55:05

I had mine out and had no bledding at all. Six weeks later started normal periods again.
My friend had hers out af straight away and pg 8 weeks later.

OrangeLily Tue 30-Apr-13 21:22:28

Another August removal here too. Really messed up long cycles and no BFP here (TTC since 1st of Nov). Just started charting but Im on day 30 and still no sign of ovulation.

I'm all shagged out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now