Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here we go again...

(9 Posts)
PipsWife Sun 14-Apr-13 20:32:58

So, after x2 MC and an ectopic my DH and I decided 3 month break from TTC.
Due AF any day after MC early march. No sign. We DTD quite soon after MC but then said will use condoms from now on. did it twice more preg test last fri neg. preg test this fri pos!! Quite excited, not told dh yet. Yesterday bought digital to see how far gone as no AF to go by as last bleed was MC! (Are you keeping up!) anyway take test and wipe- blood and its been very period like, very heavy since and Test says neg.
I know I'm going to have to go for a scan as previous ectopic but it's probably a MMC.
So sad.
Help me with stories where is did end happily and that'll keep me going until scan tells me yay or nay. Got another test to do tomo with EMU too.
then need to keep my horny dh away from me so my body can rest

PipsWife Sun 14-Apr-13 21:28:22

Bump

PipsWife Mon 15-Apr-13 10:21:16

I've been to the EPU this morning and had bloods. Repeat bloods weds and wait out.

Why isn't this straight forward?

TWinklyLittleStar Mon 15-Apr-13 10:28:26

I don't have any positive stories that spring to mind right now. I just wanted to offer you a hand to hold. This is so tough and you're really being put through the wringer sad

EuroShaggleton Mon 15-Apr-13 11:57:31

I'm sorry you are having this worry.

Have you discovered the mc boards under body and soul? I found them sad (so many sad stories) but the ladies over there are very supportive and can hold your hand while you wait to see what is going on.

PipsWife Mon 15-Apr-13 12:33:04

Thanks for the replies. There really is nothing to say is there, just wait.

I may have a look over on the MC boards.

Suppose I just want someone to say 'oh that happened to me and I'm now holding DC x weeks old in my arms' fx

TWinklyLittleStar Mon 15-Apr-13 21:20:51

The conception boards aren't necessarily the place for that, as many posters are TTCing their first. However if you posted in chat I know you would get lots of replies telling you stories like yours, just a bit further along with a happy ending.

PipsWife Mon 15-Apr-13 22:26:03

Sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone on here. Just wanted a bit of hand holding.

TWinklyLittleStar Mon 15-Apr-13 22:32:59

Sorry, I think my post must have come across the wrong way - I'm not at all offended and am more than happy to offer handholding - I just meant that the people who have success stories to offer won't be posting in conception, because they've conceived, if you see what I mean. I shall extract my big foot from my mouth now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now