Talk

Advanced search

Monitors and OPK's

(7 Posts)
Champagnebubble Sat 13-Apr-13 10:34:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

wrighty2010 Sat 13-Apr-13 15:20:48

Hi, I just used opk but didnt find them that useful. I did however read a post on another site from a natural fertility expert about how to tell when you are fertile. Its all about reading your bodies signs to recognise ovulation etc, its not probably anything new but it does remind you of things you otherwise take for granted! I will put the link at the end of the post, hope this helps, good luck xxx http://forum.prideangel.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=537

Bezza2508 Sun 14-Apr-13 09:43:46

I use clear blue opks (the ones with the smiley faces) and have found them really easy to use. Buy them off Amazon because they are way too expensive in the shops xx

Champagnebubble Sun 14-Apr-13 13:22:22

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

NotWithoutMyMerkin Sun 14-Apr-13 13:41:18

I use cheap OPK sticks from amazon. They take a cycle to get used to but are easy to use and much much cheaper than any other option

winterpansy Sun 14-Apr-13 13:59:52

I've only been using opks for 2 cycles (currently 2po) but have found the smiley face very reassuring. They are expensive but so easy to use and I actually have been really excited once I got the smiley face as I know everything is working! I know others say that if you wait and only dtd on the days you get the smiley and after that you miss the fertile days before it but if you have even a rough idea of when ov is going to take place you can dtd every other day until you get the smiley (and then do some more dtd-ing) which will ensure a supply of sperm ready to meet the egg. I will be continuing to use them until I get pg.
I bought mine from Boots at an extortionate price but will getting the next set from Amazon (fingers crossed I don't need them though!).

pinkmoonlight Sun 14-Apr-13 15:07:50

Hello ladies

I hope you don't mind me jumping in on your thread, but wanted to make an offer on here before I go to ebay! I got my bfp in February smile and just before that I bought a clearblue fertility monitor and 20 test sticks to use during my next cycle... which never came and now I have a monitor that I can't return because I opened the packaging! It is totally unused- I didn't even turn it on- but I did buy batteries and put them in!

I would like to sell the monitor, sticks and batteries for £70 including postage- the cheapest that you can get the monitor for is £63 on amazon and the sticks are another £20. If you are interested please message me- first come first served!

Good luck to you all, fx for lots of bfps soon smile xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now