Talk

Advanced search

TTC but trying to play it cool...

(5 Posts)
MrsRV Fri 12-Apr-13 20:45:22

Ok so here's the deal. DD is 13 months old and since she was 6 weeks old I have wanted another baby. Went back to work, lost loads of weight, feeling a bit more like me & started to think hmmmm.... Do I really want another one so soon? Anyway, hubby wants to go for it & I thought if it happens it happens & if I don't do it now I might not ever do it! So, stopped taking pill and first day of p was 28th March. Have had loads of cramping, bloatedness, had indigestion at 3am lastnight, have had a couple of dizzy spells too. Felt really pregnant!! Tested today & got no pregnant. I know it is early to test & I promised myself I'd go with the flow & not be obsessive (like last time!) and I didn't even feel like I particularly wanted to be pregnant so quickly so why do I feel absolutely gutted!?! Totally down in the dumps although potentially, we do still have a chance this month don't we??? I now remember how much of a control freak I was last time. I obviously can't say this out loud to any other real human being so thought I'd get it all off my chest here (I appreciate you are all human but u know what I mean!).smile

leelteloo Fri 12-Apr-13 20:53:09

I got a negative test on the day my period was due. Also felt very pregnant so was disappointed and commiserated by getting drunk: oups! Was actually preggers but didn't get a bfp until about 4 days later.
Stay calm and quietly hopeful until you actually get your period.
Hope you get the result you want soon smile

MrsRV Fri 12-Apr-13 20:53:35

OMG, have just read my post back. I am ridiculous. Temporarily lost my mind obviously.

Champagnebubble Sat 13-Apr-13 10:43:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MrsRV Sat 13-Apr-13 17:09:49

Even more ridiculous is that I'm sure I'm pregnant... So many symptoms! Maybe too early to test... If I get sore boobs in the next few days its a done deal!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now