Talk

Advanced search

Is this a good sign?

(3 Posts)
MrsPeeWee Fri 12-Apr-13 17:12:46

I had the depo injection in Oct 2008. Just one dose that lasted 3 months. I never had another after. Since I had that injection I have never had a period - except for last year, because my doctor gave me medication to bring on a cycle. It come thick and fast for 3 months for about a week per month. After 3 months of getting a cycle back. It stopped again. I haven't had a period since August last year. My GP said it's because the medication they gave me to induce my period had left my system - hence no more periods.

Until 2 days ago. I started having extremely light bleeds. I only really see little bits on my underwear and sometimes quite a bit when I wipe. Its been 3 days and it's still coming, just extremely light.

DH and I have been ttc baby #2 for over 3 years. No luck. I am classed as obese. sad so it hasn't helped the conceiving process because there hasn't been a period.

GP told me they thought I had PCOS. Fertility clinic truly suspect I haven't.

Is this a good sign that I am bleeding by myself, even though it's slightly? Is there a chance it could help us conceive?

Any overweight ladies had fertility and period problems and have ttc for years, then had such luck of a BFP? We already have 1 DS. Hes five.

Any advice/help welcome grin

MrsPeeWee Fri 12-Apr-13 17:50:11

Bump

Shellywelly1973 Sat 13-Apr-13 10:19:51

Bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now