Talk

Advanced search

Going a bit crazy...

(4 Posts)
Kerazeee Wed 10-Apr-13 12:35:11

My period is now a week late. Usually comes like clockwork every 30 days. Pregnancy tests are coming up negative (have tested first thing in the morning for the last three days).

I am driving myself mad here. What is going on? Is the only answer to just wait and test again in a few days etc? Would a doctor be able to give me a blood test or something? I feel rotten, too. Sick and exhausted. But no BFP...

ELA88 Wed 10-Apr-13 12:49:02

Me too! But I have no advice unfortunately sorry :-( I've got a doctors appointment on Friday anyway so I shall be asking about this too. I'm also going to wait till Friday morning to poas again. Xx

lovelilies Wed 10-Apr-13 18:52:52

My BFP didn't arrive (when pg with DD) for about a week after missed AF, so hang in there x

NotWithoutMyMerkin Wed 10-Apr-13 20:16:11

Also are you certain that you ovulated this month? Af arrives a usually set number of days after ovulation, and ovulation day can be affected by things such as stress, illness. So if you ovulated late AF will seem to be late (when actually it's the late O causing the issue).
However, as lilies said, it could also be that you are pregnant and the tests just aren't registering it yet. Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now